$55/hour for fixes, maintenance, or website updates.
Your site is built well, but WordPress is...and updates are....
If something goes wrong on the site, we'll have it back up and running ASAP.
Example: A plugin update causes the website to not display properly
- A user accidentally deletes an essential plugin and the website no longer displays
- Monthly framework updates to entire site, including WordPress
- Monthly plugin and extension updates/upgrades
- Monthly site testing & security checks
- Monthly backups of the entire website, stored free for 1 year.
- Piece of mind: If something goes wrong on the site, we’ll have it back up and running asap.
- Quarterly or monthly analytics reports on your site’s visitors and trends
- Quarterly or monthly SEO audit and fixes to all pages, posts, products
- Up to 10/hours per claim on fixes
- Budget for new feature builds OR discount on hourly work after set included budget?
- Up to 2 content updates per month to the site (swapping out content on a page, creating a new post, etc. Does not include new page designs or templates.)
- Will monitor your hosting account and check monthly for any issues or upcoming expirations that could cause a website error.